Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tool # 9

I think Jing will be great in the classroom for several reasons. It will allow me to create a video for a particular lesson and then students can review it from home if they are having problems doing homework or before we take a test or quiz. It will also be beneficial when students are absent. I also think parents will enjoy seeing how a particular concept is being taught because I often get emails asking about this, since somethings have changed since they were in school.


I love skype. I am currently out on maternity leave and skype has allowed me to stay in touch with my students and team members. I was also able to skype with parents during school conferences. I can't wait to skype with other math classrooms to play review games before tests. I think skype will also be great in social studies class because you can visit all of the places you are studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment