Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tool # 10

I teach math and found the following apps beneficial for math class, workstations, and early finishers.

ArithmeTick:  flash cardd for facts
Sudoku- kids love this puzzle!
KenKen Lite- uses math concepts to solve puzzles
Math Drills Lite- math fact practice
Learn Chess- Chess is a great game of strategy that I think every kids should learn.
Unblock Me Free-a puzzle game that you have to move pieces around to get the red block out in the fewest amount of moves. Can be addicting!

I have had a chance to play with the iTouch and love it. There are so many different apps that the students are really going to love playing with, and probably won't remember that they are learning at the same time!  I am excited for my classroom to get ours so that we can begin incorporating them into our daily lessons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment