Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tool # 7

I created a photostory about the Texas GSP rescue, a dog group I am involved in. Making the photostory was much easier than I thought it was going to be, but I did have problems uploading my file to the blog. I work with 5th graders and I think they could work in small groups to easily create their own photostory. There are some many possibilities for this in the classroom- book reviews, book reports, learning about new vocabulary, or student of the week. I think the kids are really going to enjoy working with photostory.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Mrs. Math - you have outdone yourself here! I love your Photo Story! It makes me want a GSP! Photo Story is easy and fun to create! You could have students create one on problem solving and they could narrate it themselves! Sorry you had trouble uploading it, but I am glad you stuck with it and got it done! Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete